SPRINGFIELD—Lincoln Land Community College announces its summer hours of operation. Beginning the week of May 19 through the week ending Aug. 8, the Springfield campus and outlying locations will be closed Fridays, in addition to Memorial Day, May 26. Specific summer hours of operation for various offices are as follows:
• LLCC Enrollment Services offices and Bookstore – Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Admission/Registration, Advising/Counseling, Financial Aid, Bookstore)
• LLCC Administrative Offices - Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• LLCC Library – Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from May 19-June 5; beginning June 9, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• LLCC Testing Center – go to www.llcc.edu/testing for summer testing schedule
• LLCC education service areas (Beardstown, Jacksonville, Hillsboro, Litchfield, Taylorville) – Monday through Thursday, call for hours of operation.
• LLCC-Capital City Training Center, 130 W. Mason St., and the Illinois Small Business Development Center at LLCC, 8 South Old State Capitol, will maintain regular office hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Regular hours resume Monday, Aug. 11. For more information, contact the LLCC Public Relations and Marketing Office at 786.2577 or 800.727.4161, extension 62577.
Registration is currently underway for summer classes, which begin June 9, and fall semester classes, which begin Aug. 25. For registration information, call 786.2292 or 1.800.727.4161, extension 62292, or visit the Lincoln Land Community College website at www.llcc.edu.