The health care industry continues to add jobs at a rate that outpaces every other occupation. If you are looking for rewarding work, consider a health care position. There are health care occupation choices to match a multitude of individual interests and lifestyles, and best of all — you have a career for a lifetime.
Programs of Study
LLCC offers many health care profession options including:
- Three levels of nursing: RN (associate degree nursing and LPN to ADN transition), LPN (practical nurse) and CNA (basic nurse assistant)
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Medical coding
- Surgical technology (and transition to surgical technology AAS)
- Central Sterile Service Technician
- Respiratory care
- Neurodiagnostic technology
- Emergency medical services (paramedic, A-EMT, EMT and EMR)
- Fire science
Attend an informational meeting to learn more about your options in health care training!