Click on the program offered below to learn more about it.
For further information, see an LLCC advisor and attend an information session. You’ll find out why medical coding and billing is one of the fastest growing professions in the current job market!
Some programs, including Medical Coding SPecialist • Certificate of Achievement, fall under regulations for “Gainful Employment in a Recognized Occupation.” LLCC provides this program’s gainful employment information in compliance with the “Program Integrity” and “Gainful Employment in a Recognized Occupation” regulations as defined by the U.S. Department of Education (34 CFR 668.8).
The Medical Coding program has specific admission requirements that must be met to enter applicant pool.
Advising checklist for this program.
- Program admittance requirements discussed at information session
- Combination online and on-campus evening courses
- Full or part-time paradigms
- Cutting edge training for electronic medical records
- Anatomy-specific training for ICD-10
All sessions are 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Logan Hall. Signs will be posted for meeting room number.
- August 14, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- December 4, 2017