WebAdvisor provides the most up-to-date list of classes, when they are offered, and who is teaching them.
It’s not too early to start planning for spring – see your advisor! You can begin viewing spring semester classes on WebAdvisor now. Open registration for spring semester begins Oct. 19.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Log in and click on “Students.”
- Click on “Register for Sections.”
- Choose the term (Spring 2018)
- Choose at least one other field from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Submit” and explore your class options.
- Register for classes!
Watch for the next FORWARD in your mailbox in October! FORWARD no longer includes a specific list of classes, but does contain valuable information about LLCC programs and services, and engaging articles about what is happening at your community college.
Visit the web pages for these other areas to view classes and more information: