“First Semester” will provide a college level experience to high school seniors allowing them to earn dual credit, and to develop the necessary readiness and skills for continued
postsecondary academic success.
Students will leave high school prepared for continued
success in postsecondary educational pursuits.
- To provide educational opportunities for high school students in the Lincoln Land Community College (LLCC) district.
- To enhance the current high school curriculum.
- To address students’ unique interests, abilities, and attitudes.
- To improve the transition of students from high school to college.
- Credit earned is posted as college credit on an official LLCC transcript.
- Students gain experience taking college courses in a college environment with college instructors.
- Students still participate in high school activities.