You can create an extra credit column in the Grade Center with a maximum score of 0 that is included in the default Total column computation. Then, you can assign extra credit points as needed.
Note: This method works for only one individual extra credit column where grades aren’t weighted.
To create Extra Credit columns:
• In the Grade Center, select Create Column.
• On the Create Grade Column page, provide the appropriate information.
• Select Score from the Primary Display menu.
• Select Percentage from the Secondary Display menu.
• For Points Possible, type 0.
• Select Yes for Include this Column in Grade Center Calculations.
• Select Submit.
The extra credit column appears in the Grade Center. After you add points in an extra credit column, a student’s total points can equal more than 100 percent. If a student receives full credit for all gradable items (100 points) and also receives 6 extra credit points, the result is 106 out or 100 or 106%.