1. Click the Calendar link under My Blackboard Tools
2. Below your list of calendar events, click ICALENDAR > Get External Calendar Link
3. Copy the URL with the .ics extension to use for the following instructions provided by Blackboard.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Enter the Blackboard Learn iCalendar URL in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
- In Account Settings, choose the Internet Calendars tab.
- Click on New and paste the iCalendar URL you copied from Blackboard into the location and click Add.
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Select “Add Account…” under “Accounts”
- Select “Other” at the bottom
- Select “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- Type the iCalendar URL. Select “Next”.
- Mail the iCalendar URL ending in .ics to the email account set up on your iPhone.
- Open the email on your phone and click the URL.
- iPhone recognizes the .ics extension as a calendar and prompts you to subscribe. Choose yes.