The English as a Second Language (ESL) program serves students from approximately 40 countries who speak up to 35 languages.
ESL classes offer basic instruction in English:
Also offered through the program:
- beginning through advanced levels
- career awareness
- employment skills
To prepare to transition to college coursework and/or the workforce, students participate in:
- field trips
- campus activities
- guest speaker opportunities
- Springfield main campus: day and evening classes
- LLCC-Jacksonville: day and evening classes
- LLCC-Beardstown: day and evening classes
Enrollment opportunities for English as a Second Language classes are ongoing throughout the program year. For more information or to enroll, call 217-786-2349.