Helping Businesses Succeed!
The growth of successful businesses comes from the growth of its people. The Capital City Training Center (CCTC) is a turnkey resource for corporations committed to employees’ growth and for individuals looking for professional development. We provide a complete range of professional training, educational and developmental services through our Centers.
- Has your business recently upgraded/changed computer software?
- Does your business/organization have a common training need?
- Is your employee group going through a major operational change?
- Have your supervisors requested supervisory skills training?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, we can help! We will work with you to provide customized training to meet your needs.
The Capital City Training Center offers an extensive variety of customized workforce training options to fulfill the workforce development needs of business and industry.
Qualified professionals are on hand to help you identify, design, and customize training solutions specifically for your company. Consulting, facilitating, and coaching services are also available to help you get the performance results you need.
On-site training meets the demands of business and industry in a special way by offering customized seminars, workshops, conferences and courses using state-of –the-art equipment and modern facilities. Examples of training are available in the following categories:
- Professional Development
- Business Leadership Series
- Computer Applications
- Open Enrollment Programs
The Business Training staff will work with your company to provide flexible scheduling at affordable rates.
Some of our Industrial/Manufacturing Offerings
- Basic Math
- Blueprint Reading
- Basic Electricity
- OSHA Compliance
- Hazardous Waste Materials
Improving staff skills and competencies needed to produce exceptional results for businesses and organizations
- Providing Outstanding Customer Service
- Business Writing Skills
- Managing Projects Successfully
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Effective Workplace Communications
Business Leadership Series
Critical Skills for supervising and managing people
- Leadership Series
- Maintain and Enhance Team Member Self-Esteem
- Focus on Behavior
- Encourage Team Member Participation
Open Enrollment Programs
Specialized programming is available for open enrollment at the Capital City Training Center
- Protecting Your Identity
- Video Conferencing
- Hi-tech Training
For more information, please contact Paula Luebbert at 217.782.1086 or email Paula.Luebbert@llcc.edu