The Capital City Training Center (CCTC) is a partnership among Lincoln Land Community College (LLCC) and Central Management Services (CMS). This unique partnership was formed to provide a state-of-the-art facility to serve the technology training needs of your organization for years to come. We can meet those training needs through our scheduled courses and our customized training programs. The Capital City Training Center’s professional staff develops customized courses, workshops and seminars; coordinates individual or group training; assists with conferences; and provides hand-on learning using state-of-the art equipment.
Capital City Training Center, 130 West Mason Springfield, IL 62702 – View our location on Google Maps.
The Capital City Training Center provides the following services:
- Technology training
- Supervisory/Leadership training
- Project Management training
- Sales training
- Customized training
- Flexible scheduling
- Delivery at our location(s) or yours
- Industrial Technology
- Professional Continuing Education Courses (Nursing, Allied Health occupations, Real Estate, Accounting, Engineering, Funeral Home Directors)
- And more!
Contact the Capital City Training Center at 217-782-7436 to speak with one of the professional staff regarding your training needs. You will have an opportunity to meet with an instructor, and together build a training solution that is right for you or your organization.
Our Training Centers
The Capital City Training Center (CCTC) offers training at three convenient locations:
- Capital City Training Center, 130 West Mason, Springfield, IL 62702
- James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph Street Rm 2-024, Chicago, IL 60601
- Directions Training Center, 208 South LaSalle Suite 644, Chicago, IL 60601
Not all classes are offered at all locations.
Lincoln Land Community College (LLCC) is a proud partner with Directions Training Center to bring Microsoft Certified Training to the Capital City Training Center (CCTC). Directions Training is one of Microsoft’s premier partners and training providers in Illinois for their Oak Brook and Chicago locations. This partnership allows the Capital City Training Center to offer clients:
- Microsoft certified curriculum and instructors
- Ability to use Software Assurance Vouchers
- Opportunity to purchase pre-paid days at a discount
- Complete offering of Microsoft classes in Springfield and Chicago