Lincoln Land Community College
Traffic Safety Course – Defensive Driving
This 4-hour course, specifically targeted at drivers between the ages of 15 and 21, is designed to meet the court ordered supervision for a traffic citation.
- Are you a potential statistic?
- Recognize the hazard
- Understand the defense
- Act correctly, in time
The registration fee is $55 and is due at time of registration. You must pre-register to attend this class and seating is limited for each date. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Accepted forms of payment are MasterCard, Visa, Discover. To register with a credit/debit card, please call 217.524.6749. If paying by cash or check, you must register in person at the Capital City Training Center, 130 W. Mason St., Springfield, at least 24 hours prior to the class date.
When registering, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Driver’s License Number
- Phone Number
- Email address (for registration confirmation)
- Form of payment (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
PLEASE NOTE: The CCTC reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. Cancellation decisions are usually made one week prior to the class date.
All Classes Held are held at the Capital City Training Center, 130 West Mason Street, Springfield, 62702
- Tuesdays, 5:00-9:00 p.m. – December 19, 2017; 2018 dates: January 16, January 30, February 27, March 20
- Thursdays, 5:00-9:00 p.m. – December 14, 2017; 2018 dates: January 4, February 15, March 15
- Saturdays, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – December 9, 2017, December 30, 2017; 2018 dates: January 13, January 27, February 10, February 24, March 10, March 31