Lincoln Land Community College offers a variety of degree and certificate programs for individuals interested in obtaining training and pursuing careers in the emerging and rapidly growing green economy.
See below for information on current degree and certificate programs.
This program offers a hands-on instruction blending local food issues, culinary preparations, and business skills. Intended for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and food business owners
- Chefs and cooks looking for further training
- Current culinary students
- Food service managers
- Anyone wanting to prepare value-added local food products for personal use or the marketplace!
For more information about the program, please contact Marnie Record at 217-786-4993 or email@example.com.
Practicing professionals and educators offer expert instruction in facilities management with emphasis on energy conservation and green principles, intended for:
- Aspiring building/facility entrepreneurs and property owners
- Building/facility managers looking for further training (especially energy conservation)
- Building and stationary engineers
- Maintenance supervisors and workers
- Building operators and operations staff
- Building technicians and maintenance operators
- HVAC technicians, electricians, and other crafters
For more information or to register, please contact David Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.786.2317.
Some programs, including Green Facilities Management • Certificate of Achievement and Value-Added Local Foods • Certificate of Achievement, fall under regulations for “Gainful Employment in a Recognized Occupation.” LLCC provides this program’s gainful employment information in compliance with the “Program Integrity” and “Gainful Employment in a Recognized Occupation” regulations as defined by the U.S. Department of Education (34 CFR 668.8).