We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting class proposals for our 2014 Summer and Fall semesters! Please note the following important information.
· Every instructor must submit a proposal form for each class s/he would like to teach for any given semester. (This is new to returning instructors – please note this updated policy!)
· The proposal form, completed in its entirety, is due by December 20, 2013.
· Save the date! Should your proposal(s) be accepted, there will be an Instructor Orientation on Tuesday, January 7 or January 14, 2014 from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Information regarding our Community Education program and your role as an instructor, including updated paperwork and hiring requirements, will be shared.
This is for both new and returning instructors.
We are currently seeking instructors for, but not limited to, the following subject areas:
· Computer Instruction
· Foreign Language
· Health/Personal Improvement
· Home Design/Repair
· Music/Performing Arts
· Recreational Activities
· Special Skills/Enrichment Topics
· Youth Related Areas of Interest
If you are interested in sharing your time and talents as a Community Education instructor, please consider the following applicant criteria:
Possess knowledge and skill in proposed subject area.
- Have passion and desire to share proposed topic with others.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or have teaching experience.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Please call us if you have any questions!
For more details call 217-786-2432
Director - Community Education
Coordinator - Youth Enrichment Services