Registration for Community Education opportunities is on a first-come, first-served basis. Fees must be paid at the time of registration. Spaces are not held prior to receipt of payment. Online registration closes 7 calendar days prior to the event, so in order to register then please call 217-786-2432.
Use any of these four convenient ways to register:
Register in person: Registration for Community Education programs is taken by the LLCC Enrollment Services Office, located in Menard Hall on the college’s Springfield campus, or at any of the education service areas (Beardstown, Jacksonville, Taylorville and Litchfield)
If you are registering for the first time as an LLCC student, we recommend that you register by telephone at 217-786-2292. You will be assigned an LLCC student ID number that can be used for future registrations. Your LLCC student ID will appear on an ID card you are given at that first registration, or it will be mailed to you soon after your membership is processed.
Register by phone: To register by phone, we ask that you pay for workshop registrations by credit card. We accept Discover, MasterCard or Visa. Call the LLCC Admission & Registration Office at 217-786-2292 or outside Springfield toll-free, 800-727-4161 extension 62292, or the closest regional education center to you.
Springfield – 217-786-2292
Beardstown – 217-323-4103
Jacksonville – 217-243-6699
Taylorville – 217-786-2754
Litchfield – 217-786-3401
Note: ALL-Plus members must register by phone to receive their discount rate for classes.
Register Online: You can now register online for non-credit Community Education classes. It is fast and easy. Review the information about a class, workshop, or event that you want to attend and sign up all at the same time.
- Click HERE to go to WebAdvisor. (please login with your assigned username and password)
- Click the green Workforce & Community Ed icon.
- Select Search, register and pay for Workforce & Community Ed classes.
- There are two ways to search for classes.
- Type a word that appears in the course title in the Search For (Key Word) box, OR
- Enter one of the three code prefixes listed below in the Course Code Number box.
Select Submit button.
- CEW – Community Education Workshop, for adults of any age (some codes may be open to faculty, staff, alumni, and ALL members, call 217-786-2432 with questions);
- YES – Youth Enrichment Services, for ages 5-18 (NOTE: some classes may have more specific age limitations); OR
- LLL – Programs exclusively for members of the Academy of Lifelong Learning at LLCC (Some codes may be open to guests. Call 217-786-2477 with questions.)
- Select the class(es) you wish to enroll in by placing a check in the box next to the class. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Submit button.
- General Registration Info – Select Community Education if registering for CEW and LLL classes OR Youth Enrichment Services Program for YES classes. Select Submit button.
- Additional Registration Info – these questions are optional. Select Submit button.
- Pay for Classes – If there is a fee, please provide your credit card information as requested. LLCC accepts Visa, MasterCard or Discover. If you do not complete this section your registration will not be recorded. Select Submit button.
Please feel free to contact or call Jennifer Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-786-2433 with any questions. Small group sessions are scheduled to assist people with this system. Please call to schedule.
Register by mail: Complete this Registration Form and send it with a check or money order payable to Lincoln Land Community College. You can also charge your workshop fee to Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.