We are seeking highly motivated teachers who are interested in teaching topics of personal interest, current trends, and/or subject expertise. Classes are held throughout the year and on several campuses and offsite locations.
If you have an area of expertise you’re enthusiastic about and would like to share with the community by becoming a Community Education and/or College For Kids instructor, please complete and submit the appropriate form. All of our instructors must agree to a background check.
LLCC Community Education INSTRUCTOR GUIDE
ELECTRONIC PROPOSAL FORM: fill in all required information and SUBMIT!
We are currently seeking instructors for, but not limited to, the following subject areas:
- Computer Instruction
- DIY Projects
- Foreign Language
- Health/Personal Improvement
- Home or Auto Design/Repair
- Indoor/Outdoor Recreational Activities
- Music/Performing Arts
- Special Skills/Enrichment Topics
- STEAM for Youth (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)
- Visual Arts
- Youth Related Areas of Interest
If you are interested in sharing your time and talents as a Community Education instructor, please consider the following applicant criteria:
- Possess knowledge and skill in proposed subject area.
- Have passion and desire to share proposed topic with others.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or have teaching experience.