We are seeking highly motivated teachers who are interested in teaching topics of personal interest, current trends, and/or subject expertise. Classes are held throughout the year and on several campuses and offsite locations.
If you have an area of expertise you’re enthusiastic about and would like to share with the community by becoming a Community Education and/or College For Kids instructor, please complete and submit the appropriate form. All of our instructors must agree to a background check.
The Proposal Forms: Community Education / College for Kids must be completed in its entirety. Every instructor must submit a proposal form for each class they would like to teach for any given semester.
ELECTRONIC PROPOSAL FORM: fill in all required information and SUBMIT!
We are currently seeking instructors for, but not limited to, the following subject areas:
- Computer Instruction
- DIY Projects
- Foreign Language
- Health/Personal Improvement
- Home or Auto Design/Repair
- Indoor/Outdoor Recreational Activities
- Music/Performing Arts
- Special Skills/Enrichment Topics
- STEAM for Youth (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)
- Visual Arts
- Youth Related Areas of Interest
If you are interested in sharing your time and talents as a Community Education instructor, please consider the following applicant criteria:
- Possess knowledge and skill in proposed subject area.
- Have passion and desire to share proposed topic with others.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or have teaching experience.
We look forward to hearing from you soon! For more information, please contact us!
Laurel Bretz, Director – Community Education
217-786-2430 or email@example.com