As a student at LLCC, you have a wealth of services available to you. We invite you to review all of the available information on this website and wish you well on your endeavors at LLCC. Whether you are new, returning, or transferring to LLCC, we are here to help you succeed!
New certificate and degree students should complete the following steps to get enrolled:
- Complete the admissions worksheet; have all high school, GED, and college transcripts submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Complete placement testing if appropriate.
- Schedule your New Student Orientation and academic advising appointment by calling the LLCC location nearest you.
- You will register for your classes at your academic advising appointment after completing New Student Orientation.
Current and returning students should complete the flowing steps to get enrolled:
- Meet with an Advisor if you need help with course selection.
- Register via Web Advisor. Currently enrolled and returning students with no restrictions are required to register via Web Advisor.