We’re glad you’re here.
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC students: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
Fall community education courses offered at LLCC-Beardstown
Living Trusts – Are They Right for You? (CEW 105-16) is a one-day program offered on Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 6-8 p.m. in room 103. The course provides a basic overview of living trusts, including when you need one and what the benefits are. The fee is $15.
Ghost Hunting 101 (CEW 112-21) will be held Tuesdays from Oct. 3-24, 6:30-8:30 p.m. in room 103. This course provides a deeper insight into the world of the paranormal as participants learn about best practices for ghost hunting, investigating and reviewing evidence. Respected investigators guide participants through the essential characteristics and scientific methodology of paranormal investigation. The fee is $49.
Fees are paid at the time of registration. To register for community education courses, call 217.786.2292, or go online to www.llcc.edu/registration-information
109 White Pine Lane
Beardstown, IL 62618
8 a.m.-6 p.m.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Check out Community Education non-credit opportunities available in Beardstown.
LLCC-Beardstown • 109 White Pine Lane • Beardstown, IL 62618 • 217-323-4103