Welcome to LLCC-Jacksonville!
Community Education classes in Jacksonville:
Spring Test Dates: February 11, 2017 – April 8, 2017 – June 10, 2017
Instructors: LLCC Staff Fee: $135 Date: Thur., 3/02/17 – 4/06/17 Time: 6 – 8 p.m.
Course Code: YES-900-06 (AGES 19 & over) / CEW-900-06 (ages 18 & under)
American Sign Language
Learn basic sign hand shapes, vocabulary, grammar, cultural information and practice every-day interpersonal interaction. Classroom experiences are conducted to maximize visual language learning. no book required Cost: $175 Date: Wed., 1/18/17 – 4/12/17 (no class 3/8 & 3/29)
Time: 6 – 8 p.m. Course Code: CEW 401-01 (ages 19 & over)
Search now for spring classes using our enhanced WebAdvisor! You can now:
- Search for classes by term
- Search for classes by location
- Search for classes by delivery method (in-class, online, hybrid)
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college and are interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
32 North Central Park Plaza
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Directions by MapQuest
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
See what Community Education non-credit opportunities are offered in LLCC-Jacksonville!
LLCC-Jacksonville • 32 N. Central Park Plaza • Jacksonville, IL 62650 • 217.243.6699