Welcome to LLCC-Jacksonville!
Summer 2017 Classes
Semester begins June 5
Art Appreciation | ART-101-03 (T/TH 9-11:50A)
General Biology | BIO-101-06 (M/T/W 6-9:20P)
Human Anatomy & Physiology II Bio-176-03 (MTWTH 2:50-6:00P)
Microbiology | BIO-220-03 (M/T/W/TH 12-2:20P)
Contemporary Chemistry | CHE-100-02 (M/T/W/TH 8-10:50A)
Public Speaking Fundamentals | CMN-101-12 (T/TH 12-2:50P)
Public Speaking Fundamentals | CMN-101-13 (M/W 6:30-9:20P)
Principles of Economics | ECO-131-02 (T/TH 9-11:50A)
Basic Writing Skills | EGL-099-04 (M/W 8-11:50A)
Composition I | EGL-101-05 (M/W 9-11:50A)
Composition II | EGL-102-03 (M/W 12-2:50P)
Intro to Literature – Poetry | EGL-110-01 (T/TH 3-5:50P)
Physical Geography | GEG-103-02 (M/W 5:30-9:20P)
United States History Since 1877 | HIS-112-03 (T/TH 12-2:50P)
Developmental Intermediate Algebra I | MAT-094-06 (M/T/W/TH 1-2:50P)
Developmental Intermediate Algebra II | MAT-096-06 (M/T/W/TH 1-2:50P)
General Education Mathematics | MAT-104-04 (M/W 12-2:50P)
Introductory Statistics | MAT-141-05 (M/T/W/TH 10-11:50A)
Basic Nurse Assistant | NAS-101-04 (M/T/W/TH 8A-12:30P/7:30A-12P)
Practical Nursing III | PCN-103-02 (M/T 8A-12P/6:30A-3:30P)
Introduction to American Politics | POS-101-07 (M/W 12-2:50P)
Introduction to Psychology | PSY-101-06 (M/W 9-11:50A)
Human Development | PSY 220-03 (M/W 9A-11:30A)
Introduction to Sociology | SOC-101-07 (T/TH 6-8:50P)
Elementary Spanish I | SPA-101-01 (M/W 4-8:50P
Search now for summer classes using our enhanced WebAdvisor! You can now:
- Search for classes by term
- Search for classes by location
- Search for classes by delivery method (in-class, online, hybrid)
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college and are interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
32 North Central Park Plaza
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Directions by MapQuest
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
See what Community Education non-credit opportunities are offered in LLCC-Jacksonville!
LLCC-Jacksonville • 32 N. Central Park Plaza • Jacksonville, IL 62650 • 217.243.6699