Welcome to LLCC-Jacksonville!
Search now for summer classes using our enhanced WebAdvisor! You can now:
- Search for classes by term
- Search for classes by location
- Search for classes by delivery method (in-class, online, hybrid)
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college and are interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
Fall community education courses offered at LLCC-Jacksonville
SPRINGFIELD—A variety of Lincoln Land Community College community education opportunities are available at LLCC-Jacksonville and LLCC-Beardstown in September and October. Courses being offered cover such topics as paper crafting, photography, bookbinding, living trusts, safety and ghost hunting.
Refusing to Be a Victim (CEW 112-19) will take place on Tuesday and Thursday, Sept. 26 and 28 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in room 1137. Learn safety tips and techniques for avoiding dangerous situations and not becoming a victim. Topics covered include home, personal, automobile, workplace and technology security. The fee is $29.
Ghost Hunting 101 (CEW 112-21) will be held Mondays, Oct. 2, 16, 23 and 30 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in room 1137. This course provides a deeper insight into the world of the paranormal as participants learn about best practices for ghost hunting, investigating and reviewing evidence. Respected investigators guide participants through the essential characteristics and scientific methodology of paranormal investigation. The fee is $49.
Basic Digital Photography (CEW 104-07) will take place Tuesdays from Oct. 3-24, 6:30-8:30 p.m. in room 1124. The class covers fundamental camera use, including the programs and features of digital cameras. Participants will also examine how lens of various focal lengths can be employed to alter the final image. Note: Please bring a digital camera with camera card and instruction manual. The fee is $69.
Risk Management for Individuals (CEW 105-18) will be held on Thursdays, Oct. 12 and 19 from 6-8 p.m. in room 1128. This course explores various financial concepts regarding common loss exposures and protection from economic hardship. Learn strategies for increasing financial security with a risk management plan. The fee is $39.
Fees are paid at the time of registration. To register for community education courses, call 217.786.2292, or go online to www.llcc.edu/registration-information
32 North Central Park Plaza
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Directions by MapQuest
Mon.-Thu., 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
See what Community Education non-credit opportunities are offered at LLCC-Jacksonville!
LLCC-Jacksonville • 32 N. Central Park Plaza • Jacksonville, IL 62650 • 217-243-6699