Welcome to LLCC-Litchfield!
We’re glad you’re here!
The fall semester begins August 22, 2016.
See our class schedule and information on registering.
LLCC-Litchfield Contact Information
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m – 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Computer Lab Hours
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Offices and computer lab closed on Fridays during summer session.
LLCC Litchfield offers rental space. Fill out an online request form!
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology