We are able to accommodate many events, small or large.
Contact LLCC-Litchfield today so we can reserve your space!
Lincoln Land Community College-Litchfield
#1 Lincoln Land Drive, Litchfield IL, 62056
Phone: 217.786.3401 Fax: 217.786.4974
Facility Usage Opportunities:
- Training sessions for large or small groups
- Employee gatherings
- Vendor and display areas
To Make a Reservation or Tour the Facilities:
(Please note limited space will be available through August due to HVAC renovations in the Administration Building)
Please provide the following information:
- Date and name of event
- Estimated number of participants
- Equipment requested
- Room set up arrangements
Facility Rental Information
We offer a variety of spaces for your event. Expand the links below to learn more.
The Auditorium can hold up to 150 people in a theatre setting or up to 100 people in a table seating arrangement.
- Community, Non-for-Profit, Government (*Full/Half Day): $150/$75
- For-Profit (*Full/Half Day): $225/$150
The Multipurpose room can hold up to 128 people.
- Community, Non-for-Profit, Government (*Full/Half Day): $100/$50
- For-Profit (*Full/Half Day): $150/$100
The Classroom can hold up to 30 people.
- Community, Non-for-Profit, Government (*Full/Half Day): $60/$30
- For-Profit (*Full/Half Day): $90/$60
We offer two Computer Labs that can hold up to 16 or 20 people.
- Community, Non-for-Profit, Government (*Full/Half Day): $40/hr
- For-Profit (*Full/Half Day): $50/hr
Our conference room can hold up to 8 people.
- Community, Non-for-Profit, Government (*Full/Half Day): $40/$20
- For-Profit (*Full/Half Day): $60/$40
- *FULL day is defined as 5+ hours, HALF day is less than 5 hours
- For approved weekend events, a security fee of $67.50 per every three hours will be charged.
- To be considered non-for-profit or government affiliated, users will need to provide a tax exempt form. Community events are affiliated with the City of Litchfield.
- An invoice will be sent by e-mail or mail after the use of the college facilities to request payment.
Policies and Procedures
Please notify the college of any event cancellation at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. Failure to do so may result in loss of future privileges to reserve facilities. The user may be liable for all costs if the event is cancelled less than 48 hours.
When requested, a podium, whiteboard, chalkboard, flip chart, easel, sandwich boards for event directions and normal projection systems with a screen and projector can be provided at no cost when available. In the auditorium, a corded or cordless microphone is available for use.
Food and/or beverages for events at the college must be provided for by the user. No food is allowed in the carpeted auditorium unless approved by LLCC-Litchfield director.
The user shall NOT advertise the event prior to receiving a facility confirmation e-mail.
Afterhours or weekend events will be charged an extra $67.50 per every three hours.
All college facilities and equipment must be returned in its original, good condition. The cost of repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the user.
Waiver of Liability
The college assumes no responsibility for any loss which may result o the reserving organization.