Borrowers must repay student loans. The average loan indebtedness of students attending Lincoln Land Community College is $7,107.00. The average monthly payment for the indebtedness is $81.79. Remember to include your loan payment as a fixed monthly expense when developing your budget.
In order to help manage student debts and successfully repay loans, students should:
- Open and read any mail you receive regarding your student loans.
- Keep accurate records
- Stay current with payments
- Write your loan account number on all correspondence and all checks
Before you get your Direct Student Loan, you are required by federal regulations to complete an entrance counseling session. It shows you how to manage your student loans, both during and after college.
Before you start, gather the following information:
- Your social security number
- Your driver's license number
- Name, address, and phone number of your closest relatives
- Name, address, and phone number of two references at different addresses
COMPLETE ENTRANCE COUNSELING