- Program admittance requirements discussed at information meeting
- Combination online and on-campus evening courses
- Full or part-time paradigms
- Cutting edge training for electronic medical records
- Anatomy-specific training for ICD-10
For further information, see an LLCC advisor and attend an informational meeting. You'll find out why medical coding and billing is one of the fastest growing professions in the current job market!
All meetings are 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. in Logan Hall. Signs will be posted for meeting room number.
- September 8, 2014
- November 10, 2014
- February 9, 2015
- April 13, 2015
- July 13, 2015