The Computer Flex Center is located in Logan Hall, Room 1140. During the fall and spring semesters the Flex Center is open 8 AM-9 PM Monday through Friday when the college is in session. During the summer semester, the Flex Center is open 8 AM-9 PM Monday through Thursday when the college is in session.
The Computer Flex Center offers the following services:
- Orientations for OE classes
- Account activation
- Blackboard skills
- LLCC email skills
- Assistance with OL and OE classes
- Basic to advanced computing assistance
- Assistance with various applications
- Online computerized exam protoring
- "Helpful hints" with computer hardware and software
In addition to the above services, the Computer Flex Center serves as an Open Computer Lab. Users have access to CD/DVD burners; scanners and Mac computer(s).
For additional information, please contact Jennifer Hylton at 217.786.9102 or Jennifer.Hylton@llcc.edu