How to be a Note Provider - an Overview
Did you receive an email stating you are eligible to be a note provider? Follow these steps.
- review the note providers responsibilities
- read the LLCC online PowerPoint training (These will help provide you with answers to some of your questions).
- contact Elaine Higgason (786-2869) if you are interested in being a note provider
- If you are chosen as a note provider then complete the
- application form (found below)
- agreement form (found below)
- PepNet online note-taker training (found below)
- turn the completed forms and the certificate of completion from PepNet into the Accessibilities Services Office in Sangamon Hall
If you are interested in becoming a note provider and have not been contacted? follow the steps below.
- review the preferred qualifications, note provider responsibilities, and LLCC online training.
- Still interested???? take a copy of your class schedule to Elaine Higgason in the Accessibilities Services Office in Sangamon Hall each semester you are interested in being a note provider
***You may not be needed each semester, but please keep trying as our needs are dictated by students and change every semester***
Our classes with the greatest need include: introductory core classes such as BIO 101, PSY 101, SOC 101, POS 101, CHE 100/101, SPE 101