LLCC Library Values Statement
As a library, we believe in the value of people and the sharing of information.
We are committed to improving lives through:
- discovery, growth and learning
- diverse ideas and perspectives
- interactive exchange
LLCC Library Goals
- Provides a welcoming experience in order to create a context for engagement and learning.
- Collaborates and communicates in order to unify our common purpose and to integrate the library into the college experience.
- Collects, organizes and manages quality resources in order to ensure access to information relevant to the curriculum and life-long learning.
- Creates engaging learning experiences in order to enrich students’ lives.
LLCC Library Mission
The Lincoln Land Community College (LLCC) Library is an integral partner in the teaching and learning process of the college. The library provides unrestricted access to a wide variety of materials and services representing diverse beliefs and perspectives in support of the college curriculum. The library provides a quality environment and interactions that facilitate lifelong learning. LLCC Library professionals assist the students, faculty, administration and staff of the college, and the residents of District 526 in satisfying their information needs.