Team Name: Curriculum Team
Reports To: Vice President Academic Services
Definition/Scope and Purpose: Guide and monitor the development and maintenance of courses and programs to ensure compliance with ICCB regulations.
• Review, evaluate and make recommendations concerning changes in:
- course numbers or titles
- catalog descriptions
- course outlines, learning outcomes, graded assignments d grading practices
- course skill advisories, pre or co-requisites
- course credit or contact hours
• Review, evaluate and make recommendations on new college courses and programs
Membership: 18 members
- 10 Faculty (two from each department, at least one faculty member must be from the Assessment Team)
- Chair-elected from faculty at large
- AVP Enrollment Services
- AVP Financial Aid
- 2 Deans
- 1 Workforce Development representative
- 1 Student
- Director Advising and Counseling
Click here to view Current Members.
Please click here to access the Curriculum Team Portal Page.