Team Name: Sustainability Team
Reports To: Vice President, Administrative Services
Definition/Scope and Purpose: Promote green initiatives and sustainability efforts College wide.
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations to existing and future practices to incorporate sustainability (see Board Policy 1.22 principles)
- Develop plans to meet the American College and University President’s Climate Commitment
Membership: 10 members
- 1 Faculty at large
- Chair-elected from membership
- Vice President Workforce Development and Community Education
- Vice President Academic Services
- AVP Facilities and Construction
- 1 Professional
- Green Center Manager
- Director Purchasing
- 1 Classified
Click here to view Current Members.
Please click here to access the Sustainability Team Portal Page.