LLCC Sign Language Interpreter Handbook
Welcome to Lincoln Land Community College! Sign language interpreters play an important part in helping our hearing impaired students succeed. We thank you for your dedication to the craft and for your service to our students. View the LLCC Sign Language Interpreter Handbook. Please feel free to print out a copy of this handbook to keep for future reference. If you have any questions, please contact the Accessibility Services Office at 786-2828 or 786-2869. If you prefer, you may contact the Accessibility Services Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Becoming a Note Provider?
Do you enjoy taking notes?
- Do you like to help other people?
- Do other people ask you for your notes?
- Do you consider yourself a good student?
- Do you need some extra cash?
- Do you like the idea of earning money by taking notes in the classes in which you’re already enrolled?
If you answered yes to these questions, look into being a note provider today!
Please contact Linda Chriswell 786-2828 or Elaine Higgason 786-2869 in the Accessibility Services Office for more information.