Why is the CAS Make-up Testing Area so great?
“I like the fact that I can walk in any time during open hours to take my test. I don’t have to have an appointment.”
“The testing desk staff members are very nice.”
“I can come in during the evening after work to take my test.”
Missed an exam in class?
The Testing Area of the Center for Academic Success is where students may take their make-up exams. In addition, many online and hybrid classes arrange for make-up exams to be proctored in the Testing Area. Students must contact their instructor to arrange for a copy of the make-up exam to be brought down to the Testing Area.
Fall and Spring Hours
Monday-Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sorry, no testing is available on weekends.
Monday-Wednesday • 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday • 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday • CLOSED
Testing Area Policies
- A current photo I.D. is required. (LLCC student ID cards, drivers licenses, and military IDs are acceptable)
- All electronic devices must be turned off.
- All personal items (electronic devices, purses, bookbags, coats, hats, water bottles, etc.) must be stored in a plastic bin at the testing desk.
- Once a student is handed an exam, the student may not leave the testing area until the exam is completed and returned to the testing proctor. If a student must leave the testing area during an exam, the exam will be collected immediately by the testing proctor and returned to the instructor unfinished.
- All tests must be completed and returned to the testing proctor by testing area closing time.
Notice to LLCC Faculty
You may bring your make-up exams down to the CAS testing desk in person or you may email your exam, any necessary passwords, and testing instructions to the testing desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the CAS Testing Area call 217.786.2376 or visit us in the lower level of Sangamon Hall.