- See an academic advisor in the LLCC Advising and Counseling Office to choose your classes, complete an LLCC Veteran Affairs GI Bill Enrollment Form, and a registration form.
- Register for your classes by submitting your registration form to the LLCC Registration Services Office which is across the hall from the Advising and Counseling Office.
- Submit your LLCC Veterans Affairs Data Worksheet to the LLCC Veterans Affairs Office.
Apply for you Illinois National Guard Grant every year. Submit a copy of your approval letter to the LLCC Veterans Affairs Office as soon as it is received. (If you are using the Illinois Veterans Grant, you only need to submit the application once to establish eligibility.)
1. Information on GI Bill Educational Benefits START HERE
2. State of Illinois Benefits & Scholarships
- Illinois National Guard Grant (ING) START HERE
- Illinois Veterans Grant (IVG) START HERE
- MIA/POW Scholarship START HERE
3. LLCC Scholarship
- Brian McMillen LLCC Veterans Scholarship START HERE
4. Grade Standards for GI Bill and State of Illinois Benefits START HERE