Welcome to Lincoln Land Community College!
Thank you for your interest in LLCC. Please review the steps below on how to get started at LLCC. You may also contact us at 217-786-2292, and we can help guide you through this process. We look forward to working with you!
LLCC Admission and Registration is located on the main level of Menard Hall on the Springfield campus.
Regular hours are:
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
4 Steps to Enroll at LLCC
For students seeking a degree or certificate
Step 1 – Apply
Submit an admission form. Submit official transcripts from high schools, other colleges and universities, or high school equivalency score reports. Transcripts can be sent to the LLCC Records Office, 5250 Shepherd Rd., Springfield, IL, 62794. If interested in receiving financial aid, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and use LLCC code 007170.
Step 2 – Assess
Take a placement test(s) if necessary, based on ACT/SAT scores. Be sure to prepare for the tests with study guides available at www.llcc.edu/placement.
Step 3 – Attend
Attend a required New Student Orientation. Learn how to be successful at LLCC and meet other new students. Schedule your orientation at 217-786-2292 or visit LLCC or an LLCC Outreach Center.
Step 4 – Advise
Meet with an academic advisor. Map out your plan for college success and choose which classes you will take to lead you to the degree or certificate you are seeking.
You are now ready to register and pay for classes! You will register online using WebAdvisor, and can pay in full, sign up for a payment plan or use eligible financial aid.
Additional enrollment/registration information
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- First-time college student using Accessibility Services: Students/Adults with documented disabilities interested in receiving academic accommodations.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
As a student at LLCC, you have a wealth of services available to you. We invite you to review all of the available information on this website and wish you well on your endeavors at LLCC. Whether you are new, returning or transferring to LLCC, we are here to help you succeed!
If you live near one of our LLCC Outreach Centers in Beardstown, Jacksonville, Litchfield or Taylorville, all of our services to help you get started at LLCC are available to you at those locations. Take advantage of their convenience!
Registration is now open for spring semester classes! Register on WebAdvisor.
We recommend you use WebAdvisor to find the latest list of classes.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Click on “Prospective Students.”
- Click on “Search for Sections.”
- Choose the term.
- Choose at least one other field from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Submit” and explore your class options.