- Begin your college experience by applying online.
- Forward your final high school or home school transcripts to our Admission and Registration Office. If you plan to meet with an advisor before the end of your senior year, bring your current transcript with you at that time.
- Review our Placement Testing information to determine if this test is appropriate for you and take test if necessary.
- New students must attend New Student Orientation (NSO) prior to registering for classes. Reserve your spot at the next NSO in person with Admission and Registration in Menard Hall at LLCC-Springfield or call 217.786.2292. Or, call your nearest LLCC Outreach Center.
- Meet with an academic advisor to review your academic/career plans and register for your first semester of classes.
Keep track of your progress! Download and print this document: getting started at llcc
Home Schooled Students: For some programs and some Financial Aid packages, signed verification from the Illinois Board of Education stating that the student has met the requirements for home school completion, or verification of passing the G.E.D. is required when a high school diploma is not available.