How it Works
- Payment plans can be created using a credit card, debit card, or checking/savings account. The same account will be used for the duration of your plan.
- Payments come out of your account automatically on either the 5th or 20th of each month- you will designate which day you prefer when creating your plan.
- For students who create the payment plan while waiting for financial aid approval, your payments will continue as scheduled until you contact Student Accounts at 217-786-2480 to terminate your agreement.
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee for each returned payment
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately.
Payments are processed on the 5th or the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
To sign up for the payment plan, log in to WebAdvisor. In the Students section, you will find the Tuition Payment Plan under Financial Information. Click that link to be guided through creating your payment agreement.
|Dates to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|Apr 19 – June 30||none||5||July – Nov|
|July 1 – July 27||15%||4||Aug – Nov|
|July 28 – Aug 24||25%||3||Sept – Nov|
|Aug 25 – Oct 26||50%||1||Nov only|