Be sure you have activated your LLCC email, Blackboard and WebAdvisor account. Your username and password for WebAdvisor, Blackboard, and LLCC email are all the same.
If you haven’t activated your WebAdvisor/Blackboard/LLCC email account, please go to the Account Activation Page.
To register for classes, follow these steps:
- Once your account is activated, log into WebAdvisor (also available in MyLLCC)
- Click on the “Students” picture. This takes you to the Students Menu.
- Scroll down to bottom and find the Registration heading and click on “Register for Sections.”
- You can also click on the link “Course Planning Worksheet” under the heading labeled “Academic Planning,” but this is only recommended for students in degrees with very specific requirements, like nursing for example.
- If you know exactly which classes you want and have the subject, course number, and section number, use Express registration. You do NOT need to know the course synonym to use “Express registration.” If you need to search for classes and then register, use “Search and register for sections.”
- When using Search and Register for Sections, leave the “course level” field blank.
- Be sure to review the messages at the top of each WebAdvisor page.
- Once you select classes (using either Express or Search and Register) and click submit. The next page you will see is “Register and Drop Sections.” On this page, the classes you selected will appear in a “preferred sections” list. You are not registered for classes on this list. This list is like a shopping cart.
- Click “RG-Register” under “Action” for each class and then click submit.
- Your classes will now be listed under the heading labeled “Current Registrations.” At this point, you are registered and no one else can take your seat in the class. You are also now responsible for tuition charges and for dropping or withdrawing from classes as necessary!
- If you are registering for developmental math classes (like MAT 081, 082, 088, etc.), register for the first level (MAT 081) and then go back and register for the second level (MAT 082). This is necessary because MAT 081 is a prerequisite to MAT 082. You will need to look in the Modules to find most developmental math classes.
- Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email in your LLCC email account. If you do not receive this message, you are not registered.
To check your tuition charges, follow these steps:
- In the WebAdvisor student menu, click on the “View Account and Make Payment”.
- Select the ‘Account Activity’ tab.
- Next, click the ‘Expand All’ button.
- This screen will reveal a breakdown of charges. In the middle of the page, you can change the term from the drop down box then click the ‘View Statement’ button to the right of the term selection. A schedule and statement are displayed for the term selected.