The following types of students may register in person or by phone:
- New transfer students
- Non-degree seeking students
- Current & returning student exceptions – athletes, students with special needs, students on probation or suspension, Aviation Mechanics majors, Electrical Distribution Lineman majors, HVAC majors, Fire Science majors, Welding majors and Construction Occupations majors at the Taylorville location.
The Admission and Registration Office is located on the main level of Menard Hall on the Springfield Campus.
If you choose to register at one of our other LLCC locations, the requirements and restrictions are the same as for on-campus registration.
Check with the LLCC location nearest you for information about hours of operation.
- LLCC-Beardstown: 109 White Pine Lane, 217-323-4103
- LLCC-Jacksonville: 32 N. Central Park Plaza, 217-243-6699
- LLCC-Litchfield: 1 Lincoln Land Drive, 217-786-3401
- LLCC-Taylorville: 800 S. Spresser, 217-786-2754
To prepare for registering:
- Have your student I.D. number ready, which can be found in “My Profile” in WebAdvisor.
- Complete the Registration Worksheet prior to coming in. This worksheet can be filled out during your Advising appointment or download from the “Forms” page in the menu.