1. Come 15 minutes early and bring your LLCC ID number, which was emailed to you after you applied. Make sure you know your social security number so you can ensure your LLCC account is activated. You must have an active account before orientation. We will have staff available to help you activate your account for 1 hour before the start of orientation.
2. So that we may plan accordingly, if you require any special accommodations, please notify us in advance of the orientation by contacting Kim Eddings at 786-2828 or 786-2869.
3. We may travel outdoors, so wear clothing that is weather-appropriate and comfortable. Some tour routes have stairs, but there are also accessible ramps or elevators.
4. After orientation, you will have an appointment with an academic advisor to plan out your first-semester of classes and register. Be aware of the tuition due date(s), if the due date has passed, payment is due at the time you register. Your options for payment are:
- Pay in full
- Set up a payment plan
- Have your Financial Aid in place – Check out our Financial Aid Info page for some helpful information.
Although you will be learning a lot at orientation, you will likely still have questions and we welcome your visits, calls and emails. We are eager to help you successfully transition to college. Please call 217-786-4505 with questions. Also, you may email us at email@example.com.
Who to bring?
New Student orientation is designed for new students. The program is not designed for parents, children and other friends and family of new students. No pets are allowed, with exception to service animals. We encourage family members to meet up with their students after orientation in a central, previously agreed upon location.