First-time students who are seeking a certificate or degree must complete New Student Orientation. Students with special circumstances may complete this requirement online if approved to do so. Please email email@example.com or call 786-4505 with any questions.
Here’s a checklist on how to complete the online New Student Orientation.
- Get permission and get signed-up for online New Student Orientation by an LLCC staff member, you may call 217-786-4505 for permission and 217-786-2292 to enroll.
- Check the email account you used when you applied to the college, an email will be sent to you after signing up about how to create an account and access the course.
- Access the course, watch the videos, read the text, and listen to the audio lessons.
- Complete all surveys and quizzes and post to the discussion board.
- LLCC staff will be monitoring your progress and recording when you complete the orientation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-786-4505 if you need assistance.