First-time students who are seeking a certificate or degree must complete New Student Orientation. Students with special circumstances may complete this requirement online if approved to do so. Students must get approval to be scheduled for online New Student Orientation. Please email email@example.com or call 786-4505 with any questions.
- First: activate your account to obtain your LLCC username and password.
- Second: Access online New Student Orientation. Go to MyLLCC and click on Blackboard. Enter your username and password to log in. Select the online orientation option (NSO-200: New Student Orientation) under My Courses to begin.
Please watch the brief video below about how to get access to the online New Student Orientation.
If you need immediate access to complete your orientation requirement, you may request access to the alternate online orientation site.
If you have been enrolled in the online New Student Orientation by a college official, you are ready to complete New Student Orientation online.
You will need a few things:
- A computer with internet access and an updated browser (Mozilla Firefox recommended)
- An activated LLCC username and password
If you need to activate your account, CLICK HERE for instructions.
Once you have an activated account, you may access your New Student Orientation through Blackboard, our online classroom environment.
- To access Blackboard, CLICK HERE
- Enter your username and password
- Under “My Courses” Click on “NSO-200: New Student Orientation”
- Read the instructions and watch the video to get started.
After you have completed the orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must complete placement testing if required. Then you may meet with your advisor and register for your first semester.
Watch the video below to learn how to complete online New Student Orientation.
Beta Online New Student Orientation below (does not yet fulfill requirement).