By mail or fax:
Submit a Transcript Request. Or, write a request printing legibly, including the following:
- Your first, middle and last name. (Please include maiden / married name if different.)
- Your LLCC student ID number or social security number
- Complete address where we are to send your transcript
- Your signature & date
Fax requests to: 217-786-2492
Mail requests to: LLCC Records / Transcripts
5250 Shepherd Road
P.O. Box 19256
Springfield, IL 62794-9256
Email requests to: You must have the capability to scan your signature to e-request a transcript. Forward e-mail requests, including your signature, to Admissions@llcc.edu Please include the following:
- Your first, middle and last name and maiden name if applicable.
- Your LLCC Student ID number or social security number.
- Complete address where we are to send your transcript.
- Your handwritten signature.
How long & how much?
Please allow 3 - 5 business days to process your request.
LLCC does not charge for this service.
To protect your privacy, transcripts cannot be requested by phone.
To authorize someone else to pick up your transcript you must provide their name in your request.
ID will be required to "pick up" transcripts.
Questions? Call us at 217-786-2292.
The security of your academic records is our responsibility!