- LOOK FOR YOUR CARD IN THE MAIL
As soon as you have completed registration, LLCC will start the process of creating your LLCC Debit Card. The card will be sent to the mailing address that you have registered with LLCC. Remember, you will want to activate your refund preference as soon as possible to avoid any delays in receiving your refund money.
- ACTIVATE YOUR REFUND PREFERENCE
Even if you are not currently expecting a refund from LLCC, they may have a refund for you. So, don't delay! here's how to get started in selecting your refund preference:
1. Visit LLCCDebitCard.com and enter your card number to get started.
2. Enter the requested information and select your refund preference. Refund options inlcue: Easy Refund to the OneAccount, ACH transfer to your current bank account, or a paper check mailed to the address on file with LLCC.
3. Your LLCC Debit Card is now activated and ready to use.
- BENEFITS OF EASY REFUND AND THE ONEACCOUNT
The OneAccount is a great way to manage school expenses while keeping them separate from other expenses. And with an Easy Refund, your refund money is deposited directly into the OneAccount for ue as soon as LLCC releases it. Easy Refund is by far the fastest and easiest way to gain access to your refund money, so don't wait to start taking advantage of this great benefit. Have additional questions? Please visit or contact the Business Office at 217.786.4696.
To learn more about the LLCC Debit Card, please download our brochure (PDF) here.
Remember the LLCC Debit Card is not a credit card.