The English as a Second Language (ESL) program serves students from approximately 40 countries who speak up to 35 languages.
ESL classes offer basic instruction in English:
Also offered through the program:
- beginning through advanced levels
- career awareness
- employment skills
To prepare to transition to college coursework and/or the workforce, students participate in:
- field trips
- campus activities
- guest speaker opportunities
Enrollment opportunities for English as a Second Language classes are ongoing throughout the program year. Please complete and submit the enrollment form.
Once your enrollment form has been submitted, our coordinator will follow up with more information.
- Springfield (main campus): day and evening classes
- LLCC-Jacksonville: day and evening classes
- LLCC-Beardstown: day and evening classes