After the Virtual LLCC Experience’s opening presentation, we will be using breakout rooms to allow you to get more information and ask questions in areas that are of interest to you. Three of the rooms will offer personal, one-on-one assistance.
- One-on-one: Application assistance
- One-on-one: Register for New Student Orientation
- Student success — Learn about the transition to becoming a student at LLCC, student success coaching and student life.
- Financial aid — Get your questions answered about the FAFSA and how to pay for college.
- Academic transfer programs — Learn about the variety of majors in which you can earn an associate degree (the first two years of your bachelor’s degree).
- Career training programs — Discover the many hands-on training programs that prepare you for the workforce (health care, industrial, transportation, hospitality).
- Online programs — LLCC offers many courses online, and you can even earn certain certificates and degrees online.
- Student support services — The college provides many resources to assist students, including the Center for Academic Success, TRIO and Open Door.
- One-on-one: Accessibility services
- Outreach Centers — LLCC also serves students at outreach centers located throughout our district in Beardstown, Jacksonville, Litchfield and Taylorville.
- Earning college credit in high school — Many high school students are interested in getting an early start on their college education. LLCC has partnered with several area high schools to offer this opportunity through concurrent enrollment programs.
To get placed in a breakout room, just type in the chat box which room you would like to join. The first time you go to a breakout room, a pop-up window will invite you to join. When you want to leave the room, return to the main room to let us know which room you’d like to go to next. For the rest of the rooms you want to join, just let the host know which room you’d like to go to next. Then the host will add your name to that room. In your meeting controls, select Breakout Rooms, and click Join Breakout Room.