What you need:
- Last name
- Social Security Number
- LLCC ID number
- Enter your Last name, Social Security Number, and your LLCC ID number* and click on Submit.
*If you do not know or have access to your LLCC ID number it can be obtained from Human Resources with a state-issued photo identification card. We cannot give this information out by phone or email.
- You must select your LLCC email account from the drop down menu and click on Submit. The next screen will display the information.
- Your username and a temporary password will be displayed. Make a note of this information as you will need it for the next step (we recommend using the Copy/Paste function for the temporary password for the next step). Click OK.
- You must finish activating your account by changing the temporary password in WebAdvisor. Click on the Login link and enter the username and temporary password (paste in if copied). After you have successfully logged into WebAdvisor, you will be prompted to immediately change your password. The new password must be a letter/number combination between 6 and 9 characters in length. No special characters such as (%^@&_+) are allowed.
Errors activating your account:
- Please verify that you have entered your information correctly: Last name only, Social Security Number (no dashes or spaces), and your 7-digit LLCC ID number (ex: 0123456).
- If you receive the error message that you Cannot be uniquely identified, please contact Human Resources at 217.786.2752 to verify your personal information and make any corrections. Please wait 15 minutes after corrections have been made to your account before you attempt to activate your account again.
- For any other errors, please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance at 217.786.2555 or email@example.com. Do not send your Social Security Number to us by email!
Stop by the IT Service Desk
Sangamon Hall, Room 1132
(Outside of the Center for Academic Success/Library entrance)
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
*Walk-up assistance 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. only
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.