Although orientations have slight variations at different LLCC locations, students can expect the following elements:
Large-group interactive presentation
- 35 minutes: Introduction, pathways, dates and paying for college.
Small-group breakout sessions
- 40 minutes: Getting involved, student services, success at LLCC, using the library and getting support.
- 5 minutes: Break
Small-group computer lab workshop
- 30 minutes: Getting familiar with Canvas, our online learning management system, and Logger Central, your student portal.
- 25 minutes: Connecting with your student success coach via email and scheduling an appointment to meet with them
- 15 minutes: Safety on campus