LLCC is …
- “… helping achieve dreams!” – Isis Thompson, psychology major
- “… opportunity for growth.” – Hyler Pence, biology major
- “… advancing my career!” – Megan Jamison, radiography major
- “… academic aspirations achieved.” – Candice Nunn, respiratory care major
- “… a new beginning.” – Rashawn Jones, computer science major
- “… committed to success.” – Nicole Pedigo, education major
Picture yourself at Lincoln Land Community College. How can we help you move your life forward? Just like these LLCC students with their unique dreams and goals, you’ll find support and encouragement throughout your educational journey. Build your future. Accomplish your goals. Upgrade your career. Expand your opportunities. All while cutting the price tag. You’ve got this, and we’ve got you.
Registration is now open for summer Mod 6 (July 5-29) and fall classes! Fall classes will be offered in five formats: face-to-face, online, remote, hybrid and flex. These formats are designed to provide students with safety and flexibility in choosing their preferred learning environments.
- New students: Apply now and learn more about getting started! Explore summer and fall classes on LoggerCentral.
- Current students: Register for summer and fall classes by phone or online by signing in to LoggerCentral. Students are encouraged to contact their success coach to discuss course options.
Students may call the Springfield campus (217-786-2292) or an LLCC Outreach Center in Jacksonville (217-243-6699), Beardstown (217-323-4103), Taylorville (217-786-2754) or Litchfield (217-786-3401). In-person services are available by appointment.
Information request form
If you would like more information about LLCC, please fill out an information request form. You’ll receive a free T-shirt by completing the form!
LLCC Recruitment representatives are available to help you explore the many opportunities that await you at LLCC. Contact us today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, texting 217-394-5580 or calling 217-786-2227.
We offer virtual meetings and in-person tours! Schedule a virtual meeting or tour to get your questions answered about enrolling in LLCC.
If you are interested in attending one of our Outreach Centers, contact:
- LLCC-Beardstown — email email@example.com, text 309-204-8856 or call 217-323-4103.
- LLCC-Jacksonville — email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 217-290-2909 or call 217-243-6699.
- LLCC-Litchfield — email email@example.com, text 217-286-1565 or call 217-786-3401.
- LLCC-Taylorville — email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 217-339-3134 or call 217-786-2754.
Student Success Coaches
Prospective students with questions about programs and placement scores can text Student Success at 217-441-2415. Current students are encouraged to contact their success coach to discuss course options.
Find out about the free opportunities that are available to be prepped for the GED test as well as ESL information and how to register for the program. Call 217-786-2572 or email email@example.com.
Connect with accessibility services and go over an enrollment checklist and possible academic accommodations you might need. Call Kim Eddings at 217-786-2599.