The purpose of this organization is to:
- Recognize and present problems and propose a solution.
- Supply background information on problems.
- Acknowledge worthy achievements by LLCC students and faculty.
- Entertain and amuse.
- Provide a forum for responsible student and faculty opinion.
- Provide news of upcoming events and products through advertising.
- Foster school spirit by improving human relations.
- Encourage relations between the administration, faculty and the student body, and to serve as a liaison among the three groups.
- Interpret LLCC to the community.
- Develop newspaper skills and to provide a laboratory for journalism students.
- Ensure freedom of speech, press and assembly on campus.
The Lamp online
To read the latest printed issue or listen to the latest podcast of The Lamp, visit https://thelamponline.com/category/campus-news/.
This student organization is currently without an advisor. Students who are interested in learning more about The Lamp should email LLCC Student Life.
- Editor: Vacant
- Assistant Editor: Vacant
- Layout and Design Editor: Vacant