We are excited to announce LLCC Connect, the new, official, free student app. LLCC Connect is the Lincoln Land Community College guide for current students. This app features a current event schedule and important dates, new student checklist, A-to-Z information, student club and organization information, campus maps, ways to engage with our campus community and more! This is your one-stop app for the latest information regarding the LLCC campus community — perfect for both new and returning students.
How to Download LLCC Connect
LLCC Connect is now available to download on the iOS Apple and Google Play app stores. LLCC Connect is available to current students by searching in their LLCC email for an email entitled: “You’re invited to LLCC Connect”. Follow the directions in that email and use your LLCC email to log in to the app when prompted.
A limited web-based version of the app is available at guidebook.com/g/#/guides/llccconnect. A quick view schedule of upcoming events and other information can be found here. Users will need to download the app to their device to see all of the features of LLCC Connect.
If you do not see the invite email or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com so that we can resend the invite to you.
LLCC faculty and staff that are interested in downloading LLCC Connect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
- Users must agree to the terms before using the service
- Anyone who uses LLCC Connect is assumed to agree to the terms
- Only members of the Lincoln Land Community College community (students and employees) may use this service. Users must create an account using their LLCC email.
- All users must maintain compliance with LLCC’s Student Code of Conduct while using LLCC Connect. This includes the following expectations:
- Students shall exhibit integrity and honesty. They shall refrain from cheating, plagiarism and other forms of academic dishonesty and shall be truthful in the information they provide to the college and their representation of college documents, records or identification to others.
- Students shall abide by federal, state and local statutes and LLCC Board Policy.
- Students shall exhibit respect for themselves, others and the property of others. They shall also respect the rights of others to hold and express differing viewpoints from their own. They shall contribute to an educational environment free of harassment, intimidation and other behaviors that threaten their well being or that of others.
- Students shall comply with the directions of college officials acting in the performance of their duties.
- Students shall maintain an environment free from illegal drugs and unauthorized alcohol.
- Any individual who feels that the code of conduct has been violated through unauthorized or improper use of LLCC Connect is encouraged to notify LLCC of the concerning conduct by contacting LLCC Student Life office at 217-786-2241 or email@example.com.
- The college reserves the right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content on the official LLCC Connect app and to remove or ban persons at its discretion in order to maintain the credibility and image of the app. Any posts using obscene or foul language or attempting to sell or promote items, services, individuals or groups not related to LLCC will be removed.