Next Steps to Success is designed to help make sure you have all the final details in place to ensure your success this coming semester.
We have two opportunities for you the week before classes begin.
- Wednesday, Jan. 8, 9 a.m. – noon
- Friday, Jan. 10, 1-4 p.m.
Prizes will be given out and free food and drinks will be available to those that attend!
Here are just a few things you will be able to accomplish during “Next Steps to Success.”
- Classroom tours led by current “Student Guides”
- Getting textbooks and supplies from the bookstore
- Getting connected to crucial support services if you have not yet (student success, financial aid, registration)
- Connection tables (one on one walk-up meetings with various campus services such as student life, TRiO, compliance and prevention, center for academic success, human resources, library and scholarships)
- Breakout learning sessions surrounding various topics including: faculty and college expectations, campus technology, choosing a major/career, getting involved and more
Please register in advance so we know how to best assist you specifically when you get here!