The following types of students may register by phone:
Please note: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person registration is not currently available.
- New transfer students
- Non-degree seeking students
- Current & returning student exceptions – athletes, students with special needs, students on probation or suspension, Aviation Mechanics majors, Electrical Distribution Lineman majors, HVAC majors, Fire Science majors, Welding majors and Construction Occupations majors at the Taylorville location.
LLCC Admission and Registration is located on the main level of Menard Hall on the Springfield Campus.
If you choose to register with one of our other LLCC locations, the requirements and restrictions are the same.
Check with the LLCC location nearest you for more information:
- LLCC-Beardstown: 109 White Pine Lane, 217-323-4103
- LLCC-Jacksonville: 32 N. Central Park Plaza, 217-243-6699
- LLCC-Litchfield: 1 Lincoln Land Drive, 217-786-3401
- LLCC-Taylorville: 800 S. Spresser, 217-786-2754
To prepare for registering:
- Have your student I.D. number ready, which can be found in “User Options” in Logger Central.