Missed an exam in class?
To make up an exam, students need to contact their instructor to arrange for a copy of the make-up exam to be brought to the Testing Center in Logan Hall. Testing is by appointment only. Call or email the testing center to schedule your exam.
Testing Area policies
- A current photo I.D. is required. (LLCC student ID cards, driver's license, state ID card, passport and military IDs are acceptable)
- No electronic devices are allowed in the testing center. If brought they will be collected and stored securely until the student has completed the exam.
- All personal items (electronic devices, purses, bookbags, coats, hats, water bottles, etc.) will be collected by the test proctors and stored securely until the student has completed the exam.
- Once the exam is started, the student may not leave the testing area until the exam is completed and returned to the testing proctor. If a student must leave the testing area during an exam, the exam will be collected immediately by the testing proctor and returned to the instructor unfinished.
- All tests must be completed and returned to the testing proctor by testing area closing time.
Notice to LLCC faculty
You may bring your make-up exams to the Testing Center in person, or you may email your exam and any necessary password to TestingCenter@llcc.edu.