The LLCC Student Government Association is the official governing council for the student body and provides recognition for all student clubs and organizations on campus. The SGA is comprised of representatives, five officers and one student trustee. Members attend various leadership conferences and retreats each year and serve on institutional committees. The SGA coordinates various awareness events and programs.
- President: Preston Siewert
- Vice President: Isaac Barrett
- Treasurer: Kevin Ehorn
- Student Trustee: Rayna Herzog
- SGA Representative At-Large: Ice Marinich
- SGA Representative, Natural and Agricultural Sciences: Leedah Scheer
- SGA Representative, Social Sciences and Business: Vaelen Lane
Interested in joining SGA?
After SGA elections, any open position moves to an application process. The following positions are currently vacant. Those interested in filling one of these roles should contact LLCC Student Life. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
- SGA Public Relations Officer
- SGA Secretary
- SGA Representative - Arts & Communication
- SGA Representative - English & Humanities
- SGA Representative, Health Professions
- SGA Representative - Mathematics & Computer Sciences
- SGA Representative - Workforce Institute
Eligible students are defined as those enrolled in at least six credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 for a representative position and 3.0 for an executive position (new students who have not yet established a GPA are eligible).