The LLCC Student Government Association is the official governing council for the student body and provides recognition for all student clubs and organizations on campus. The SGA is comprised of representatives, five officers and one student trustee. Members attend various leadership conferences and retreats each year and serve on numerous institutional committees. The SGA coordinates various awareness events and programs.
- President: Yuji Lee
- Secretary: Preston Siewert
- Student Trustee: Giles Harris-Patel
- Public Relations Officer: Caitlin Little
The following positions are currently vacant. These positions are open to a general application and interview process. Those interested in filling one of these roles should contact Student Engagement Coordinator Kyle Roughan at Kyle.Roughan@llcc.edu in LLCC Student Life. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
- SGA Vice President
- SGA Treasurer
- SGA Representative - Arts & Communication
- SGA Representative - English & Humanities
- SGA Representative - Health Professions
- SGA Representative - Mathematics & Computer Sciences
- SGA Representative - Natural & Agricultural Sciences
- SGA Representative - Social Science & Business
- SGA Representative - Workforce Institute
Interested in joining SGA?
After SGA elections, any open position moves to an application process. To apply for open positions, please contact Student Engagement Coordinator Kyle Roughan at Kyle.Roughan@llcc.edu. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to your application.
Eligible students are defined as those enrolled in at least six credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 for a representative position and 3.0 for an executive position (new students who have not yet established a GPA are eligible).